Lunes, Nobyembre 19, 2012



It is another spaghetti post! I really love spaghetti! How many times did I say that? I lost count already. It’s just I keep on saying it when I taste a new spaghetti menu from restaurants or from birthdays. It’s the first thing I choose to taste. Really, tasting different spaghetti menus is one of my quests in life and I will never be satisfied in this area. On that note, I will be sharing my quest to all of you! I’m a food junkie to be honest but I don’t know how to describe the taste of the food I’m eating. What I can only say is, if it is delicious or not, that’s all. Haist. I’m still discovering how to write food discoveries.
So much for other food, let’s go back to my favorite! Spaghetti. I recently ate at Mc Donalds. And you know what I ate, right? Your guess is right! Spaghetti again.

The MC Donalds spaghetti is much different taste with all the Spaghetti I tasted. I love the sauce. It stays in the palette and it makes to want it more.




 Who loves spaghetti here like me?

Kring2x
Leave a comment!

FOLLOW This SITE by Clicking “JOIN THIS SITE”
Thanks!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento