Lunes, Oktubre 1, 2012

My Daily Diary: Missing UAAP Volleyball





My love affair with volleyball started when I watched the Semi-Finals of UAAP Season 73. I remember then that I first like Angela Benting of the Adamson Lady Falcons. They are my team because of Benting. Her hit is flawless; the down the line hit is consistent. I persistently watch the game and even came to the point of not going to class just to watch the game. Then I came to know Aiza Maizo. She is the player to beat. A very humble player, a great leader and most of all an all around payer. I was really frustrated when she did not win the MVP crown and the championship in the last years of her illegibility.

There came the UAAP Season 74, since I’m liking the FEU Tamaraws basketball team, then I decided to like and follow the FEU Women’s Volleyball team compose of Vargas, Roxas, Baniel, Agno, Sy, Bagang, Basas, Eulalio, Morada. They are very adorable individuals and young talents. I love the team; they have great floor defense and flawless offense. I love the power that Vargas put on every spike she releases and she also knows when to make drop balls though she has miss hits. She knows when to stand up and spike again.  I also like Roxas, she is a good blocker and a consistent middle hitter. I only miss two games of this squad. I really love the resilience they show even they are a very young team. I’m always absent in my afternoon class when they are playing. I remember the game between them and DLSU Lady Spikers in the First Round. I was in my feet. I keep on screaming and jumping when they make a point. Even though they did not win the game, they put up a very good fight.

I really miss the volleyball games I watched and the FEU Women’s volleyball team itself. I’m really curious about their come backing player and their new rookie in the name of Remy Palma. Palma has a lot of potential; I saw her playing in the Shakey’s V-League. She has a timing when blocking and in her quick hits. I’ve read in many forums that Kathleen Magsumbol is going to come back. She is a good addition.

I’m so excited for the opening of the UAAP Women’s Volleyball Games. It is two months from now. But I’m pretty sure, many are so excited who will be the best team to beat and who will be in the Final Four contenders. I will put my bet in my team. Let’s look forward for the new season of UAAP Volleyball!

Kring2x
Who’s your bet? Are you excited too? Share it here!

Leave a comment!

FOLLOW This SITE by Clicking “JOIN THIS SITE”
Thanks!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento