Miyerkules, Oktubre 10, 2012

My Daily Diary: K-Palette Two-Way Eyebrow Experience


Hi Ladies! Women are at its best when they are confident and looking good. You know that more than anyone else! So, we tend to splurge in anything just to make sure we look good and presentable! And talking about making us beautiful, I just won a product that will surely help us in our low-esteem mood when our face is not going the way we want it to look at the mirror. Taking about facial nightmare, ha-ha-ha.
Charang! May I introduce you K-Palette Two-way  eyebrow! My new love. Honestly, I never tried any eye brow before. I have a thick eyebrows so no need to put eyebrow. When I won the K-Palette eyebrow, I was really thinking of how to use it. Then I read the back label but I still can’t understand it (ha-ha-ha). So to show if I understand and use it rightly you are my judge! Here it is:




  

A big thanks to http://kikay.exchange.ph/ for choosing me as her giveaway winner! It is such a pleasure using K-Palette product! Very convenient and easy to use, my go to product when my brows aren’t going right. You can like there page on facebook!

I can't give you a review since I'm not a competitive to do so.

Kring2x

Leave a comment!

FOLLOW This SITE by Clicking “JOIN THIS SITE”
Thanks!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento