Biyernes, Setyembre 7, 2012

Fashion Finds: Belle’s Accessories

They compliment. Bow



My earrings are looking at you!

Want my butterfly?

My colorful owl!
This is the season to be fashionable to show the world who you are and what you are made off. More than anything else, it is the season to add color, style and accessories to your wardrobe. More than anything else, you can look forward using it. Since, when we talk about Christmas, we can associate it with different events like gift giving and parties. Oh, did I talk about parties? Then, you need to have nice and trendy accessories to compliment your outfit. I have good news for you ladies. Belle’s accessories got you covered!
They have variety of accessories that can compliment your inner fashionista cravings. So much so, it is affordable. Thanks to Nikita Conwi’s giveaway in Facebook, I was able to win the goodies from Belle’s Accessories. What I have is an owl earrings in purple color, butterfly necklace and owl ring as well. They are so cute. They got me smitten the moment I receive the package. I even show it so proudly to my officemates. They laugh at me for acting so childish. But I don’t care every girl would act like me if they receive it for free!
Thank you so much Miss Nikita Conwi for the giveaway! I’m looking forward to join again! For Belle’s accessories, you guys made my day. The accessories you send me are terrific. I’m using it even at the office.
CHS!
For those people who read my blog. Thank you so much.
You don’t have any idea how happy I am.
Please continue reading and spread it!
Follow my blog as well.
 

1 komento: