Linggo, Setyembre 16, 2012

Food Watch: My Comfort Food








 
 
What is your comfort food? This is the constant question I always encounter when reading food blogs and newspapers. For me, comfort food is something I crave always and would help me go through my most stressful days aside of course from other stuff I do like blogging.
When I started working and living in the city, food is my companion. My family is not here so I need to have something in which I can go to when stress overwhelms me. There are a lot of stresses I go through everyday but, when I had enough of it. My number one option is to eat, and my no fail food-the tandem of jollibee regular yum burger and jollispaghetti. Nothing can ever compare the satisfaction I have when eating it, ever since I was a kid. It was the first jollibee product I tasted and it made a lasting impact till this very day.
Jollispaghetti is my most favorite, given the fact that I’m really in love with spaghetti. I love the meatballs, sauce, cheese and pasta. When I’m stress, I just need to remind myself, I can eat it after work and it lifts me. You can’t imagine my smile approaching the counter. Even for budget junkie like me, when it comes to eating, I don’t hold. I can eat three spaghetti a week. Imagine the sodium intake I have but I don’t mind. I need to distress and that’s the only food that gives me satisfaction 100%.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento