Miyerkules, Setyembre 19, 2012

Food Watch: Who Wants Coco Water?





I literally eat my hearts out at Jolibee with my mother and nephew last Sunday. I drunk a lot of coke and eat a lot of ice cream, hotdog, fries and cheese burger. We we’re very full and satisfied. I find it so fulfilling to treat my mother because she was the one to push me through to succeed. I was so in love with the food and so elated with the feeling of finally treating my mother after two months of working. I indulge myself with sin food and forget to drink water. Yes, to drink a lot of water. I even ate Mang Juan while watching UAAP Season 75 FEU versus La Salle. Still, I drink less water. Then, I sleep; I woke up 5:30 am because of a severe pain at my right kidney. I can’t even stand straight. When I pee, there is less urine. Then, an idea sinks in my mind, “it’s payback time”.

 I literally abuse myself last Sunday, so I promise to drink plenty of water and drink the wonder water and the best friend of my kidney-the cocowater or the water from the coconut tree. In vernacular term “lubi” or “butong”.  I was not able to drink cocowater for quite sometime because my kidney is fine until that early morning attack. I also relocated two months ago, I am living away from the market and I’m not yet familiar to the place to add why  I have two months coco water drought. I love cocowater because they refresh me plus, they help me pacify my kidney so I always buy them everyday. Not only that, cocowater is very affordable here. It only cost 20 pesos for whole coconut including its flesh. And the flesh is really sweet and yummy. Coco water is a thirst quencher and a great water replacer.

Just to add, I research in the internet about the benefits of cocowater and it stated a lot of diseases that it can cure including of course kidney ailments. Cocowater can help treat ulcer, cataract, urinary ailments, kill’s intestinal worms and controls vomiting. Not only that, it has antibacterial properties and is being use for blood transfusion. This is wonder water!

Kring 2x

Credits to the owner of the Photo.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento