Lunes, Marso 26, 2012

Lessons from Cats

 

I do not understand why many cats are abandoned in the streets, being killed in an experiment and to some point thrown in to the rivers so that it cannot go back to one’s house. I always feel bad when I hear such incidents. I do not see the point of doing it. I am a cat lover. I always give them so much attention and affection. I hope my people will notice their other side. So I have some thoughts about cats.
                Cats do not neglect their family. When the mother cat goes out to get some food, the mother cat always make sure that she leaves her kittens at the right place. Away from danger of any predator and human beings that will harm her kittens. Mother cats always make sure that her kittens can drink its milk at the right time. They also make sure that if someone sees her kittens she will position it at a new place. Cats always consider the safety of her children. I once saw my cat bringing one whole fish to her kittens. She considers always her kittens more than herself. Isn’t it so nice and sweet?
                Shows a lot of affection. For me, cats are the most affectionate animals. They always try to make their owner sense what they feel about them. They show it by drawing close to you directly when you arrive to the house. Robbing their body to your feet and oftentimes, lying in your lap when you are sitting. These are the few actions they show to convey the message not to mention hunting your enemy in the house so that one can have less stress. Many people may not appreciate it, but trust me, having someone who likes to play with you can lessen your stress.
                Cats clean up their mess. Oftentimes, the biggest problem in raising cats is that they cannot withstand is its odorous feces. They also like to eliminate everywhere. I am telling you that’s my biggest problem as well. But one thing I observe is that they are trying to clean up their mess. They try to find something for it not to be notice or trying to defecate in an area that they are assured there is something that can help them hide the crime. For me, it’s a good attitude, knowing that what someone had done wrong and trying to correct it is a good thing. Cats are not like human beings; they may have brains but not like our brain. Meaning, let’s not compare them to us. We cannot expect them to clean their mess all the time because they do not have same idea as human beings do. Let’s have little consideration.
                They know how to protect and be loyal. I saw a television show how a cat fought with a snake to protect its owner. It is overwhelming. Cats may be small in our eyes but they know how to protect. They can sense danger and take action. Cats are like humans they know when to go and not to go. Perhaps, cats sometimes are better than humans because they protect without doubting and inhibitions. They have loyalty. Even though cats are abandoned always they know which way is home.
                Cats have heart as well. They deserve to be loved, taken care and keep. They may have lots of negative attributes, but they deserve human attention. Every animal are deserving of human kindness. Let us show it to them.
Do you love or hate cats? Why or why not?
Drop your comments!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento