Linggo, Hulyo 1, 2012

My Daily Diary: Not into Make-up

Twitter has become my destination when log in into the World Wide Web. I find it cool since I can follow people that I adore. It is an avenue to unleash the real person behind the mask. Rick Warren, Joshua Harris and other famous personalities to name the few are the people m following.
            After logging in, I tend to browse the home and there I find Trixie's giveaway. "You can win 2 hyper sharp liners from Maybelline!" are what caught my attention. Honestly, I do not use make up and much more liner. I walk out of the house with only lip balm in my lips and that's all. What entices me to join the giveaway is the fact that it was Maybelline brand. I browse the mechanics and answered the given question. Never imagined the possibility of winning, I am not a lucky gal at all. To my surprise, I saw Trixie and Maybelline’s tweet posted in my mail. With no idea, I opened the mail and there I found my twitter username as one of the five winners. I am overwhelmed. Then a question popped in my mind, how will I use it? A part of my mind answered, “It’s time to move up the ladder and add liner in your face."
            At last, I am using the hyper sharp liner with ease. I am not yet precise in using it since it is new to me. Plus it is liquid so I need to have some practice time. Nevertheless, thank you Maybelline and that girl Trixie for choosing me as one of your winners. You introduce a whole new world to me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento