Linggo, Mayo 13, 2012

My Daily Diary: The Best Mom!



           When someone will ask, who loves her mom here so dearly? I would promptly raise my hand and say loudly, “my mother is the best mom in the world." maybe for us, our mom is incomparable, superb and of course the best. No enough adjectives can be use to describe my mom.
I love my mama so dearly. If only there is a word that sum up how precious my mom is, I will gladly use it. My mama is my source of strength, the reason I still go on even though I'm so tired and reluctant. Her words and how she works hard for me to achieve my dreams are the driving force for me to succeed. I can't count how many tears she has to endure for me to be successful. The wind beneath my wings. The reason for my being. Happy mother's day! Let’s have an ice cream. I love you! You are the best!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento