Miyerkules, Mayo 9, 2012

My Daily Diary: A Night at the Big House!


Oh yeah, a dream that comes true is rip-snorter. I do not believe in fairytale, I may daydream but it’s the end. Becoming a princess is each one of us dreams. To live in a big house with complete amenities, full pack refrigerator and lots of goodies and chambermaids. Its so enchanting. Now, I'll have all day dreams and come back to reality, I want to share to you about my experience at the big house for one night. Jinx! At least I experience it!
I'm living in a cottage and beside our cottage is what I call a big house. It is owned by a doctor, but they already have a new one so they hired a caretaker that will watch over the house since many times the house was attacked by robbers. My friend kinda feels nervous being their alone because it is very spacious (four big rooms!). It has a big lone with beautiful garden full of denrubiums. For me, it is a perfect house, I can't ask for more. When my friend asked me to be with her for a night, I was thrilled. It’s not everyday someone will offer me to sleep at a big house. I directly said yes! And my short stint at the marvelous house begins.
We entered through the backdoor and saw the kitchen. It is very huge. The utensils are neatly put in its place. I sigh, is this how the rich arrange their things? I saw the dining and the living room. I pretended to have maids that I can command, read magazines in the book shelves watch the television and listen to the radio all at once! It feels good doing things without thinking about the bills and other stuff. I ate the food in the refrigerator. Oh yeah, I act as if I own the house. It’s only one night so I make use he most out of it. 
At 11 pm, we decided to sleep (I was reluctant) in one of the bed rooms. The room we choose is smaller since we are only three. It has a glass window and at the morning, the rays of the sun reflect. Falling at the soft mattress was the last thing we do. The inviting mattress took my eyes off. I woke up. The one night stint has ended, back to reality. Good bye big house. Hope to have one soon. Day dreaming mode again.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento