Martes, Abril 17, 2012

Hair Deal


I was looking intently at the mirror when I notice my hair. It really falls into place without taking much effort. I smiled and feel so bless. I am contented with my long hair and the shampoo that helps my hair reach its maximum softness and shine without spending too much. I am happy I made the best choice. I choose head and shoulders smooth and silky shampoo.
Every woman wants to have a dandruff free shiny hair. Many different shampoo brands promise this result. But what gives a real satisfaction to me is the head and shoulders smooth and silky shampoo. It has a very good formulation that makes my hair very smooth and fragrant all day. I notice that even though I am under the sun ( I do not commute, I walk) it maintains its shine and fragrance. I am not afraid to expose my hair. Not to mention that H&S makes my hair dandruff free after every wash. Since I used H&s shampoo I did not transfer to other leading brands. I am very satisfied how it take good care of my hair without at staking my budget. I love the feeling it gives me that I do not need to buy conditioner anymore.
In MSU wherein we always need to use anti-dandruff shampoo since it is very cold and dandruff is the most normal grooming problem. H&S helps me keep up with the demand of having beautiful and dandruff free hair.
P.S. I’m excited to try their new product with improve fragrance!
Do you experience dandruff free hair? How does it feel?
Share it here!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento