Huwebes, Agosto 2, 2012

My Daily Diary: A Day at the Day Care Center


I have always love kids. They are very carefree and lovable in my eyes. Having kids around made me feel I’m one of them (aherm). There carefree attitude is viral and it made me reminisce my childhood.
            So when I had a chance to be with kids at the Barangay Day Care Center, I was excited. I will firsthand teach the youngsters how to write the ABC and at the same time assist the assigned teacher in our Barangay. Sounds cool right? When my one day stint started, I was helping the kids write letters C and I. The kids loves to have a grown up around. They want to get assistance from them and that’s what I notice. They seem to get excited when they hear someone is telling them a story and would completely into it when it started. The kids would be oblivious with the surroundings. They just love to play, play and play. And oh, they love to participate in question and answer portions as well! For them there is no right or wrong as long as they can answer the question they will be happy.
            Being with the kids made me realize I need sometime to focus to just do what I like and not think of is it right or wrong. At least I’ve tried. I maybe wrong but it would teach me a lesson. The kids thought me that I need to be a good example because the youngsters follow what grown ups do. 
            Finally, I would always want to reiterate that the children are the hope of our country. Let us teach them well and lead by example. We may not see the impact now but in the future, we will be proud that we did a good job.


CHS!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento