Biyernes, Agosto 3, 2012

My Daily Diary: Standing Position


Have you ever tried riding a bus? Sitting comfortably in your seats while watching the outside view, very relaxing right? How about standing position all throughout a 45 minutes trip? Standing position in a bus with the rocky road plus the underarm odor of the person next to you is unimaginable. Whoa, a good treat to ruin a good sunny day, right? How can you describe the trip? Will it be worth it or not a good memory to reminisce?

The trip I had to endure is a 45 minutes trip from Cabadbaran to Butuan City. It was a very early trip since I want to make sure I can arrive to my destination at five pm in the afternoon.  Packed with three bags, I rode the bus, it was full but my mind keeps on telling me, maybe, it will have free seats in the course of the run. It did not happen, I end up standing. It was fine with me at least I can experience it (I never experience standing in a running bus) but what I did not expect is standing with an odorous underarm. It made me feel I want to poke. The underarm of the guy is insanely bad. I don’t know if he ever realizes it. It was the worst part but as if adding insult to injury, the road is under construction and we need to endure the inconvenience it gives me. Luckily, I passed the challenge. I was a bit dizzy when I came to the terminal but all I have in mind is the trip and the experience.

For me, it is a good memory to remember, maybe at the onset of the scenario, I keep on thinking why I did allow it to happen. I should have opted to wait for the next trip. I keep on blaming myself, the many “ifs” endlessly running on my mind. But after I moved on from it, there are a lot of realization came to me. Decisions are really important. It is what molds every person. The choices we would take are crucial; it may hamper or promote our growth. I remember the poem by Robert Frost, “The Road not Taken”.



CHS!

You have a story to tell? Share it here!
Leave a comment!
Please follow my blog!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento